sábado, 5 de junho de 2021

Fairyland - Of Wars in Osyrhia

 And So Came the Storm

Across the mountains...

Across the seas...

Across the skies and psace...

Across time...

There was a land, the Gods named Osyrhia. Out of this land they built seven continents. ON each of the continents, they placed a king and to each king they gave a stone...

In its youth, this land was of incredible beauty. The wealth of the land and the wisdom of its inhabitants filled the Gods with contentment. So many wonders at reach could only call for envy.

So came an evil being, whose heart was blinded by jealously and selfishness. He was the first to challenge the gentle Gods. But he was not alone... Eager for power, many followed him and soon tried by force to take over the wonders of Osyrhia.

In time, this dark beign was known by all as Cenos, "he who gathers" in the old language, and the bards still call him the "Traveller", as he would cross whole continents to bring death and desolation.

As a wave of chaos swept over Osyrhia, the Gods held a council and together joined their forces to banish all evil and bring back peace to their people. The very souls of Cenos and his followers were locked up for a thousand of years.

In their wisdom, the Gods gave the seven continental stones power so their people could protect the land and keep the evil souls locked in their graves.

Nothing could defeat the power of unity granted by the guardian stones, and if Cenos was to be freed and he could gather the sacred stones, these would unify all of Osyrhia's inhabitants in his evil cause, and Armageddon would be near.

It was then predicted, that in time, a young human would receive the power from the stones and guide all the people in their fight against darkness. So ended the days of wealth.

A thousand year has now gone by, and evil slowly awakes. In his uneasy sleep, a young man relives a strange dream...

Ride with the sun

There is a place lost into space
where live mystic legends mitsy tales
Open your mind to fantasy
you won't believe, won't believe what you will see
magic and evil innoncence and lies
the wrong and the right and all that stands behind

What do i see
Within my dream
Deep in the corridor of time

We ride away
Sorrow brings tears to my heaven
then goes far away
Sorrow brings tears to my heaven
and then goes far away

Now that we are riding, riding with the sun
To the land of the miracles
to the land of the free

Now that you've seen dragons in dream
be aware for the legend begins
Ride with the sun across the seasons
march with the light as father and son
And as the spirit of five thousand men
the strenght in your heart will burn like a flame.

Doryan the Enlightned

Majesty I've seen the fate of your lands
visions of hell invaded my dreams
believe me I am your only chance
I will serve the peace of your land

To protect and save my beloved world
King Morick there's no time to waist
By mounds and plains I'll destroy the enemies
Eleandra will shine once again

Young Doryan we have heard your call
Prophecies will become reality
By mounds and plains you'll destroy the enemies
Osyrhia's light will shine once again

Gods of war, lands of freedom
On my way to battle
Lend me your force

I won't fight for gold or glory
I don't need no fame or pride
I will take my sword to veil upon my land
The victory is in my hands

Pain and torture, all I caught in my sight
the visions of terror have burned my heart

The Storyteller

Hear me I'm the story teller
of knights and warriors I know many tales
"Their joyces and cries"
Around the fire, in the redening light
"I'll sing my song"
and tell everyone here
"About true heroes"
you'll know finally
"The end of this tale"

In the evening when the sun is down
"In the last hour of day"
I'll entertain the ones wishfull to hear
"These medieval tales"
And then in their sleeps, they'll remember days
"When lived the kings"
in their heroic times
"No one was in pain"
peace and happiness
"Rulled over the land

Far on the hills in the silence of dreams
the heart of all heroes will
sing in the name of our
Kingdom of gold magic lands of our hold
the wise and the faithfull could live there
and fullfill their quest of majesty

And then when the story will be over
"And when the fire burns out"
I will make my trip to farther lands
"To keep the legend alive"
maybe you'll forget me, but you never will
"Forget my tales
for your destinies
"Are tied to these legends
what was happening
"Will happen again"

Fight for your King

Now I pledge alliegeance
to my all mighty king
My sword will serve thy majesty
armies of the dark, servants of hell preparing to fail
no turning back, not even death could change my mind

As the world will fall in war again
all of mankind will gather and fight (and fight again"

The scream of revenge burns in my heart
We'll fight together and see another day again

"Search for altars of gods around the world" he said
to find them is the only way
Altars for the stones, guardians of hope created by gods
united now to face the dark and evil throne

The scream of revenge burns in my heart
We'll fight together and see another day again

Carved in the stones lies my tribute to universe
my words speak in vain for a silent poetry
hear me all mighty I ask for your wisdom
Your path will be mine when I reach eternity

armies of the dark, servants of hell preparing to fail
no turning back, not even death could change my mind

Is that what I feel deep in my heart
The stones now scream and say mighty one fight for your king

Mighty one fight for your king

As the world will fall in war again
all of mankind will gather and fight

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário